Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
Mazars in Mauritius is actively recruiting for Assistant Compliance Officer to join our AML/CFT Compliance team. We are seeking for individuals ideally having 1 to 2 years of experience, excellent communication skills and a collaborative approach to management.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least a degree in LL.B
- Knowledge or Training certificate on AML/CFT ;
- Possess positive “can do” attitude to challenges and agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities;
- Promotes the firm’s values and beliefs, demonstrating integrity and maintaining an ethical stance, using flexibility and tact to express views as necessary.
How to apply
Send us your CV at MRU.HR@mazars.mu or apply on our company website for above job opening by completing the application form.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
* Mazars in Mauritius reserves the right to call only suitable candidates.