Don't wait. Act.
Mazars, the smart choice.
We are looking to hire a Senior IT Auditor to join our team to provide IT Audit and specialist IT compliance and inspection services to regulators and large financial services providers including banks, insurance companies and other regulated entities.
- Working on a range of internal and external audits to assist the current engagement team for the review of ITGC controls and IT Control environment in line with ISA 315 revised
- Liaising with audit staff and client management to ensure that all aspects of the IT audit review process are satisfactorily completed
- Completing audit work programmes and test plans for the scope set by the engagement team
- Contribution to drafting audit reports including audit findings and recommendation
- Managing deliverables and expectations as well as review the quality of the fieldwork and deliverables prepared by more junior team members to ensure that deliverables meet Mazars quality standards
- IT, systems, business or similar graduate degree
- Minimum of 3 years of IT auditing experience in a professional services firm, financial services firm or regulator
- Previous IT audit or risk management experience in the financial services sector including banking or insurance would be an advantage
- Proven experience in auditing cyber security
- Knowledge of financial services regulatory standards
- A registered IT audit qualification – for e.g.; CISA
- Excellent knowledge of technology (applications, infrastructure, best practice, controls)
- Ability to operate in a challenging and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with a strong technical background
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent organisational and planning capabilities
- Strong oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Ability to cope with internal deadlines
How to apply
Send us your CV at MRU.HR@mazars.mu or apply for the above job opening by completing the application form.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of your story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
*Mazars in Mauritius reserves the right to call only suitable candidates.
10 March 2022